Heading tighter into uncertainty
Tightening loan spreads are making the job of a CLO manager harder in both the US and Europe. But credit volatility could be on the horizon
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- ICG hires Avenue Capital’s Lockhead for direct lending role 1 hour ago
- Manager teams up with Credit Suisse for dual-compliant US CLO 1 hour ago
- Credit Symposium attracts record attendance as market gets back to business 2 hours ago
- New York judge quashes Highland's lawsuit against Muirfield 2 hours ago
- CLO manager forms alliance with charitable organisation, reports Bloomberg 2 hours ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 20 days ago
- Veteran Natixis team plans next euro CLO 10 years after last deal 20 days ago
- Funds hunger for arbitrage trades as appetite grows for mergers 21 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 21 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 21 days ago