Investors don’t realise they’re buying junior loans, say direct lenders
Investors in direct lending funds are generally not aware that they are often buying junior positions, according to speakers at last month’s Creditflux Direct Lending conference in London
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 1 day ago
- Toronto manager gives new purpose to fund formerly subadvised by Lazard AM 1 day ago
- European direct lender seeks €2.5 billion for new Luxembourg-based debt fund 1 day ago
- Chicago manager holds initial close for $1 billion private credit fund 1 day ago
- Ares switches to C-Corp structure as it announces "record year" in earnings release 2 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 15 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 15 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 15 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 15 days ago
- Hurdle rates topple as direct lenders look to boost fees 15 days ago