Leopard limps off injured as older euro CLOs lick their wounds
A 2001 deal is in danger of becoming the latest of a handful of European CLOs that have failed to repay principal on their debt
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp completes first US CLO deal of the year with $327 million refi 1 day ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices CLO refi 1 day ago
- CLO equity bids soar above NAV as dealers dominate b-wics 1 day ago
- Equity holder looks to sell revamped CQS euro CLO 1 day ago
- CLO fund manager posts 68% IRRs thanks to active trading strategy 23 days ago
- Investors don’t realise they’re buying junior loans, say direct lenders 23 days ago
- Eagle Point builds nest for double Bs as investors take long view on CLOs 23 days ago
- Reg cap volumes mushroom as more banks look to share risk 23 days ago
- Pension funds line up to finance direct lending in wake of USS deal 23 days ago