MidOcean plunges into IDF market with new credit fund
A New York-based asset manager is targeting insurance company money for a new credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Trumid acquires rival credit platform Electronifie 1 day ago
- BlackRock launches global green bond fund 4 days ago
- BTIG makes yet more hires to its credit business in New York 9 days ago
- Parex's bond for loan swap traps CDS holders 9 days ago
- Pimco's head of European credit management earns promotion 10 days ago
- CLO fund manager posts 68% IRRs thanks to active trading strategy 23 days ago
- Investors don’t realise they’re buying junior loans, say direct lenders 23 days ago
- Eagle Point builds nest for double Bs as investors take long view on CLOs 23 days ago
- Reg cap volumes mushroom as more banks look to share risk 23 days ago
- Pension funds line up to finance direct lending in wake of USS deal 23 days ago