Pension funds line up to finance direct lending in wake of USS deal
Lending to direct lending funds is fast becoming a big business, with institutional investors now looking to take on the role of leverage provider
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Avenue to call it a day in European direct lending 20 hours ago
- Nordic asset manager launches debut private credit fund 21 hours ago
- ICG hires Avenue Capital’s Lockhead for direct lending role 1 day ago
- Muzinich hires from BlackRock to bolster its direct lending team 2 days ago
- Beechbrook makes new investments for UK SME credit fund 2 days ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 21 days ago
- Veteran Natixis team plans next euro CLO 10 years after last deal 22 days ago
- Funds hunger for arbitrage trades as appetite grows for mergers 22 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 22 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 22 days ago