Real money chooses European credit
Creditflux’s biggest ever survey of institutional investors shows that real money investors are gravitating towards European credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Hermes wins $400 million mandate to show investing ethically really is worth it 1 day ago
- Orlando pension fund ups its private debt allocation 2 days ago
- Los Angeles pension fund considers investing in CLOs 3 days ago
- Pimco fund edges closer to $5 billion hard cap with new pension fund injection 5 days ago
- LA pension fund monitors high yield manager Aegon amid SEC investigation 10 days ago
- Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market 12 days ago
- Large insurers staff up for major expansion into direct lending 12 days ago
- Genesis of a CLO desk 12 days ago
- Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe 12 days ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 12 days ago