Real money chooses European credit
Creditflux’s biggest ever survey of institutional investors shows that real money investors are gravitating towards European credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- KKR and Audax poised to receive commitments from Arizona pension fund 3 days ago
- Calpers executive set to leave the pension fund to rejoin Franklin Templeton 3 days ago
- Pennsylvania pension fund commits $100 million to US direct lending 4 days ago
- US pension scheme puts $100 million into top-performing CQS fund 5 days ago
- London manager closes third credit fund at €459 million 7 days ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 10 days ago
- Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds 10 days ago
- Finra pencils in proposals to trace extra detail in CLO trades 10 days ago
- CLO managers eat more of their own cooking 10 days ago
- Buoyant CRE CLO market to finish the year with a flourish 10 days ago