Real money chooses European credit
Creditflux’s biggest ever survey of institutional investors shows that real money investors are gravitating towards European credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 2 days ago
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 9 days ago
- New regulations set to spur Swedish state pensions investment in illiquid credit 11 days ago
- London pension funds pick CQS as first manager for new credit fund of fund 18 days ago
- TPG credit fund edges nearer $3 billion final after $150 million pension mandate 19 days ago
- Higher leverage is on the horizon - but, for now, take in the MFN sunsets 22 days ago
- Indonesian property developers: cracks reopen as liquidity dries up 22 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 22 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 22 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 23 days ago