Real money chooses European credit
Creditflux’s biggest ever survey of institutional investors shows that real money investors are gravitating towards European credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Swiss banking group appoints structured finance head from Goldman Sachs 3 days ago
- University of Michigan looks to invest $60 million in credit opps fund 3 days ago
- Virginia pension fund cuts Oaktree high yield account 4 days ago
- US pension cuts BlueBay emerging market fund despite strong 2017 returns 8 days ago
- Texas pension fund re-ups commitment to opportunistic credit fund 11 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 15 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 15 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 15 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 15 days ago
- Hurdle rates topple as direct lenders look to boost fees 15 days ago