Banc of California grows CLO book to $1.7bn
Banc of California has emerged as a major buyer of senior CLO tranches in the past year as it has more than tripled the size of its CLO book
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Mizhuo wins another client as it prices $451 million CLO refi less than 1 hour ago
- CLO round-up: Investcorp tops table of highest 2.0 equity distributions less than 1 hour ago
- CLO lawyer switches to White & Case in London less than 1 hour ago
- Allstate's CLO issuance is in good hands as manager prices $410 million deal 2 hours ago
- A star is born as Antares re-debuts in CLOs with largest 2.0 3 days ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 17 days ago
- Funds hunger for arbitrage trades as appetite grows for mergers 17 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 18 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 18 days ago
- GoldenTree borrows ABS market idea for novel multi-arranger CLOs 18 days ago