Citi tests the market for three-year bespokes
There is increasing appetite for credit derivative risk with Citi looking to extend the maturity of its deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BNP Paribas hires to its ABS syndicate team in London 8 hours ago
- Regulators delay implementation of STS rules 1 day ago
- Tages switches Ucits fund to PSAM after recent hire 2 days ago
- Goldentree squares up for huge credit interval fund launch 9 days ago
- Scio Capital liquidates structured credit fund after posting 11.5% returns 11 days ago
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 21 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 22 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 22 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 22 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 22 days ago