Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates
Credit market participants are watching their carbon footprint with green and ethical investing being all the rage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 19 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 19 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 23 hours ago
- THL Credit takes over as sole advisor to US loan fund 23 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 1 day ago
- UK funds brace themselves against value-for-money ruling 23 days ago
- Credit boutiques shine bright in Morningstar’s list 23 days ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 23 days ago
- Direct lenders divided over projected impact of scrapping leveraged lending guidelines 23 days ago
- Blockchain experts eye CLOs in bid to overhaul archaic practices 24 days ago