Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates
Credit market participants are watching their carbon footprint with green and ethical investing being all the rage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BNP Paribas takes on two credit traders from Goldman Sachs 1 day ago
- Ivy wraps around PineBridge for new high yield credit fund 4 days ago
- Direct lending hopeful Advent appoints chief of staff 6 days ago
- EM specialist Stratton Street launches two Ucits credit funds 7 days ago
- Pension giant AP4’s Erlandsson joins Granit to raise green credit fund 8 days ago
- ECB's crackdown on leveraged lending clears the way for direct lenders 17 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 18 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 18 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 18 days ago
- Direct lenders look to spread their wings and cross the Atlantic 18 days ago