Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates
Credit market participants are watching their carbon footprint with green and ethical investing being all the rage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit spreads expected to move wider, according to IACPM survey less than 1 hour ago
- Fastest-growing firm in credit hires four managing directors in New York 4 days ago
- Credit supremo Redmond earns promotion at Willis Towers Watson 5 days ago
- Aviva adds two to its infrastructure debt team in London 13 days ago
- Senior distressed specialist leaves GSO after fund closure 17 days ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 17 days ago
- Funds hunger for arbitrage trades as appetite grows for mergers 17 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 18 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 18 days ago
- GoldenTree borrows ABS market idea for novel multi-arranger CLOs 18 days ago