Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates
Credit market participants are watching their carbon footprint with green and ethical investing being all the rage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- ECM to run new €100 million investment grade credit fund 3 days ago
- PGIM hires credit trader for its European high yield business 6 days ago
- Goldentree squares up for huge credit interval fund launch 11 days ago
- Fund of fund manager allocates to Rose Grove Capital credit funds 12 days ago
- Citi adds to high yield sales team in London 13 days ago
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 24 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 24 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 24 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 24 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 24 days ago