Diverse Prytania fund posts promising 2017 gains
Prytania Investment Advisors has got off to a strong start in 2017 with the manager’s Athena Fund gaining 8.4% through February
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 6 days ago
- West coast pension fund boosts its allocation to Halcyon’s credit business 8 days ago
- Eagle Point hires tech-savvy CLO trader as it builds on its analytic systems 8 days ago
- SEC charges ex-Nomura CMBS traders with fraud 8 days ago
- Citi introduces tiered pricing model for CLO b-wics to boost participation 9 days ago
- ECB's crackdown on leveraged lending clears the way for direct lenders 19 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 19 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 19 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 19 days ago
- Direct lenders look to spread their wings and cross the Atlantic 19 days ago