Diverse Prytania fund posts promising 2017 gains
Prytania Investment Advisors has got off to a strong start in 2017 with the manager’s Athena Fund gaining 8.4% through February
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Index curve trades boost LMCG credit fund 4 days ago
- Credit supremo Redmond earns promotion at Willis Towers Watson 5 days ago
- US hedge fund manager launches mortgage-orientated fund 6 days ago
- Ex-Greywolf official joins CLO manager to cover risk retention strategy 6 days ago
- Waterfall looks to add derivatives to its credit managed account 11 days ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 17 days ago
- Funds hunger for arbitrage trades as appetite grows for mergers 17 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 18 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 18 days ago
- GoldenTree borrows ABS market idea for novel multi-arranger CLOs 18 days ago