Veteran Natixis team plans next euro CLO 10 years after last deal
More than a decade after issuing its last deal, Natixis Asset Management is understood to be planning a return to European CLO management.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 3 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 4 hours ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 4 hours ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 5 hours ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 10 hours ago
- New wave of CLO funds emerge as managers capitalise on tight spreads 21 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 21 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 21 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 21 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 21 days ago