Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs
Direct lenders are increasingly adding leverage to their funds, creating a slow evolution from direct lending funds into quasi middle-market CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Mizhuo wins another client as it prices $451 million CLO refi less than 1 hour ago
- CLO round-up: Investcorp tops table of highest 2.0 equity distributions less than 1 hour ago
- CLO lawyer switches to White & Case in London less than 1 hour ago
- BlueBay, Brightwood and Permira win private debt mandates 1 hour ago
- Allstate's CLO issuance is in good hands as manager prices $410 million deal 2 hours ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 17 days ago
- Funds hunger for arbitrage trades as appetite grows for mergers 17 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 18 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 18 days ago
- GoldenTree borrows ABS market idea for novel multi-arranger CLOs 18 days ago