Alva's 'disruptive' fund joins Creditflux listings
A London-based manager is making waves with a tech-focused credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 2 days ago
- European direct lender seeks €2.5 billion for new Luxembourg-based debt fund 2 days ago
- MFS fixed income veteran gives up PM duties on $1.45 billion of funds 2 days ago
- Buoyed by four credit fund closes, Brookfield grows AUM by $35 billion in 2017 3 days ago
- American Beacon's new Sound Point-subadvised fund to invest in CLOs and credit 3 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 16 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 16 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 17 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 17 days ago
- Hurdle rates topple as direct lenders look to boost fees 17 days ago