Direct lenders look to spread their wings and cross the Atlantic
Middle-market lending is becoming a global business amid talks of JVs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Pemberton promotes new hire to fill UK origination gap, reports Debtwire 3 hours ago
- Twin Brook ups lending to mid west health care company 3 hours ago
- Law firm Ashurst hit by further departures in New York 1 day ago
- CDPQ joins the private credit rush with senior hire in New York 1 day ago
- BlueBay closes senior-only European debt fund at €3 billion 2 days ago
- Private credit manager eyes merger amid tough fundraising conditions 20 days ago
- MUFG maps out new refi options for CLOs with pricing of Atlas AMR deal 21 days ago
- Trading out of a tight spot 21 days ago
- BDC investors are paying a big premium to own loans 21 days ago
- We only defeat a monster by building a new one 21 days ago