Golub reveals split strategy for risk retention
Golub has got its bases covered with a risk retention plan for CLOs backed by broadly syndicated loans and middle-market loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares and Deutsche Bank team up once more to price US CLO reissue 21 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 21 hours ago
- HPS prices $458.75 million CLO reset via Goldman 21 hours ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 21 hours ago
- Palmer Square prices its second five-year reinvestment CLO of the year 21 hours ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 18 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago