MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing
There is increasing overlap between CLO managers and investors as New York-based MidOcean Credit Partners eyes structured credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 17 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- Och-Ziff adds structured credit specialist to team in New York 19 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 22 hours ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 7 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 7 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 7 days ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 7 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 7 days ago