Rating outlook: Weighing up interest rate risks
Fitch ratings opens up on what loan issuers can expect to deal with an a rising rate environment
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Protection holders look to trigger default on HCR ManorCare CDS 4 days ago
- Alcentra promotes three after US loan head Lemberg retires 4 days ago
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 11 days ago
- ICG adds loan trader to its US credit team in New York 12 days ago
- Euro loan managers breathe easy as ECB adopts US-style lending guidelines 13 days ago
- Former private bank officials flock to buy side and launch CLO fund 23 days ago
- ECB's crackdown on leveraged lending clears the way for direct lenders 23 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 24 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 24 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 24 days ago