Stabilisation managers emerge to rescue CLO refis
Documents for an Octagon CLO refi reveals a tactic used by arrangers to ensure better execution
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Fifth Street looks to quit CLO management as it winds down credit hedge fund 3 days ago
- Apollo subsidiary prices $1.2 billion mid-market CLO 3 days ago
- Octagon aims for 121bp triple-A print as it markets its next US CLO 4 days ago
- Most proactive refi/reset manager revamps 2015 CLO in $751 million deal 4 days ago
- Axa IM rekindles relationship with MJX after manager creates CMOA 4 days ago
- Former private bank officials flock to buy side and launch CLO fund 23 days ago
- ECB's crackdown on leveraged lending clears the way for direct lenders 23 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 24 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 24 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 24 days ago