Loan total return swaps make their way to Europe following US success
Total return swaps have become a popular way to finance portfolios of US leveraged loans in recent years. And now the product may be about to make it big in Europe too.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 9 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 11 hours ago
- Manager raises €300 million for agriculture-focused credit fund 12 hours ago
- Macquarie poaches former HSBC loan trading head 12 hours ago
- Amundi begins marketing European loan fund 1 day ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 14 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 14 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 14 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 14 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 14 days ago