Past returns: mixing synthetics and ethics
In Creditflux 10 years ago we looked at how Société Générale was pitching an “ethical” synthetic CDO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Alcentra global credit strategy launches US feeder fund 1 hour ago
- Boston-based CLO manager scores the year's second tightest reset print 18 hours ago
- KKR Credit wins US pension fund's private debt mandate 19 hours ago
- FS and GSO end subadvisory partnership amid new launch plans for both 23 hours ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 day ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 11 days ago
- Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds 11 days ago
- Finra pencils in proposals to trace extra detail in CLO trades 11 days ago
- CLO managers eat more of their own cooking 11 days ago
- Buoyant CRE CLO market to finish the year with a flourish 11 days ago