RBC captures the imagination with syndicated CLO vertical strips
RBC’s novel approach to CLO risk retention financing has earned plaudits, with arrangers, managers and investors alike commending the bank for creating a securitised vertical strip
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mezzanine notes price tight as Permira Debt produces another ESG-friendly CLO 13 hours ago
- European loan issuance set to decline in 2019, says Moody's 14 hours ago
- Chicago manager targets secondary market for new CLO fund 15 hours ago
- Static shock: short-dated CLO spreads rally as Palmer Square prices new CLO 17 hours ago
- LibreMax moves into CLO management with Trimaran acquisition 3 days ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 4 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 4 days ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 4 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 4 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 4 days ago