RBC captures the imagination with syndicated CLO vertical strips
RBC’s novel approach to CLO risk retention financing has earned plaudits, with arrangers, managers and investors alike commending the bank for creating a securitised vertical strip
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 15 hours ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 15 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 17 hours ago
- Credit spread improvement is calm before the storm, warn strategists 18 hours ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 18 hours ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 28 days ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 28 days ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 28 days ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 28 days ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 28 days ago