RBC captures the imagination with syndicated CLO vertical strips
RBC’s novel approach to CLO risk retention financing has earned plaudits, with arrangers, managers and investors alike commending the bank for creating a securitised vertical strip
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 23 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Illinois pension backs real estate funds 1 day ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley IM collects $785 million for senior loan fund 1 day ago
- Managers slide down term curve 18 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 18 days ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 18 days ago
- Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat 18 days ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 18 days ago