RBC captures the imagination with syndicated CLO vertical strips
RBC’s novel approach to CLO risk retention financing has earned plaudits, with arrangers, managers and investors alike commending the bank for creating a securitised vertical strip
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 10 hours ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 10 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 10 hours ago
- All change as Janus Henderson appoints new global head of fixed income 15 hours ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 15 hours ago
- Pension funds shake up portfolios to make room for direct lending 15 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 15 days ago
- Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale 15 days ago
- CLO market considers alternatives as it prepares for life after Libor 15 days ago
- CLO industry says Citi marries quality and quantity 15 days ago