RBC captures the imagination with syndicated CLO vertical strips
RBC’s novel approach to CLO risk retention financing has earned plaudits, with arrangers, managers and investors alike commending the bank for creating a securitised vertical strip
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 8 hours ago
- CarVal draws $280 million in a year for international credit fund 10 hours ago
- Virginia pension fund commits $1 billion to US direct lender 11 hours ago
- Highland renames CLO fund and raises at least $153 million 1 day ago
- Orchard launches liquid credit fund 1 day ago
- New tailored credit index tranches draw in private bank investors 20 days ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 20 days ago
- Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures 20 days ago
- Markets are complacent and partying like it’s 2006 20 days ago
- Market is always wrong on effect of CLO rule changes 20 days ago