RBC captures the imagination with syndicated CLO vertical strips
RBC’s novel approach to CLO risk retention financing has earned plaudits, with arrangers, managers and investors alike commending the bank for creating a securitised vertical strip
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Weeks after a $550 million close, Silver Point raises $511 million for distressed debt 1 day ago
- New wave of CLO funds emerge as managers capitalise on tight spreads 22 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 22 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 22 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 22 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 22 days ago