Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers
Demand for data centres is strong and there is no sign so far that the market is overheating
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Deutsche Bank withdraws job offer for top fixed income role, says report 2 days ago
- Bank of Ireland promotes loan syndications head after recent departure 6 days ago
- PGIM hires credit trader for its European high yield business 6 days ago
- Goldentree squares up for huge credit interval fund launch 12 days ago
- Fund of fund manager allocates to Rose Grove Capital credit funds 13 days ago
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 24 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 25 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 25 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 25 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 25 days ago