Cov-lites have invaded the US mid-market, investors hear
Covenant-lite documentation has made strong inroads into US mid-market loans in the past year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BlueMountain hires fund distribution specialist from Paulson less than 1 hour ago
- Octagon plans its first 40 Act credit fund with 50% bucket for CLOs 18 hours ago
- Barings goes global with new mid-market strategy after rapid fund raise 1 day ago
- Angelo Gordon raises its second direct lending fund in two years 1 day ago
- GSO goes in-house for its latest credit interval fund 1 day ago
- MUFG maps out new refi options for CLOs with pricing of Atlas AMR deal 15 days ago
- Trading out of a tight spot 15 days ago
- BDC investors are paying a big premium to own loans 16 days ago
- We only defeat a monster by building a new one 16 days ago
- Think outside the box 16 days ago