Managers take baby steps into retail loans
Retail loans have been out of favour among fund managers for some time, and although this sentiment persists, CLO-i data shows that there is an active two-way market for certain names
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 2 days ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 2 days ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 2 days ago
- Toronto manager gives new purpose to fund formerly subadvised by Lazard AM 2 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 16 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 16 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 17 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 17 days ago
- Hurdle rates topple as direct lenders look to boost fees 17 days ago