Talk of carbon dioxide reduction boosting credit returns is hot air
There are good reasons to adopt a carbon neutral investing philosophy – just don’t expect it to have a major effect on alpha generation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock seeks $1 billion for new multi-strat opportunities fund 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 3 days ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 3 days ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 3 days ago
- Higher leverage is on the horizon - but, for now, take in the MFN sunsets 23 days ago
- Indonesian property developers: cracks reopen as liquidity dries up 23 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 23 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 23 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 23 days ago