BDC investors are paying a big premium to own loans
RiverNorth's Patrick Galley takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal 6 hours ago
- Aberdeen poised to take over and rebrand Avenue credit fund 7 hours ago
- Infrastructure-backed CLOs return as $450 million deal prices 7 hours ago
- Golub adds loan to insurance broker Epic 7 hours ago
- Texas PE firm seeks $225 million as it launches its first-ever credit fund 1 day ago
- Pension funds shake up portfolios to make room for direct lending 19 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 19 days ago
- Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale 19 days ago
- CLO market considers alternatives as it prepares for life after Libor 19 days ago
- CLO industry says Citi marries quality and quantity 19 days ago