Cerberus outlines CLO-based mid-market financing strategy
Cerberus claims not to be a CLO manager (not in the traditional sense anyway), but the firm is targeting two more mid-market CLOs this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 2 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 2 days ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 17 days ago
- Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures 17 days ago
- Markets are complacent and partying like it’s 2006 17 days ago
- Market is always wrong on effect of CLO rule changes 17 days ago
- Keep feeding the beast and you just might get bitten 17 days ago