Apollo notches up 100% CLO refi/reset record
It’s not easy being a large CLO manager and staying on top of the refi-reset market, but Apollo has managed to do just that
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sears CDS battle lines set out in market-defining legal fight 4 hours ago
- Swiss financial company SYZ launches private markets division 4 hours ago
- GSO co-founder plans new credit business 5 hours ago
- Amundi surpasses €800 million target for third European direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Crestline holds $800 million final close for US direct lending fund 6 hours ago
- October: credit funds at a glance 1 month ago
- September: Ucits at a glance 1 month ago
- September: fund performance 1 month ago
- Selling at the time of the default or downgrade can often be the worst value decision for the CLO 1 month ago
- Europe adapts to harsher CLO climate 1 month ago