Apollo notches up 100% CLO refi/reset record
It’s not easy being a large CLO manager and staying on top of the refi-reset market, but Apollo has managed to do just that
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 5 hours ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 6 hours ago
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 7 hours ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 15 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 15 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 15 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 15 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 15 days ago