Apollo notches up 100% CLO refi/reset record
It’s not easy being a large CLO manager and staying on top of the refi-reset market, but Apollo has managed to do just that
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 4 hours ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 5 hours ago
- Steinhoff has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, rules DC 5 hours ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 5 hours ago
- Medley BDC loses compliance with NYSE as two directors depart 10 hours ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 14 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 14 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 14 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 14 days ago
- Ares to expand network with hubs in Amsterdam and Madrid 14 days ago