EM local currency boosts Brandywine hedge fund
A switch to emerging markets has proved profitable for Brandywine
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 10 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 10 hours ago
- All change as Janus Henderson appoints new global head of fixed income 15 hours ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 15 hours ago
- Goldman's former head of structured credit trading to move to the buy side 16 hours ago
- Pension funds shake up portfolios to make room for direct lending 15 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 15 days ago
- Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale 15 days ago
- CLO market considers alternatives as it prepares for life after Libor 15 days ago
- CLO industry says Citi marries quality and quantity 15 days ago