French bank sees strong interest in blind pool financing from US funds
Natixis is said to be making big inroads into the US mid-market loan-funding business by providing leverage to fund managers on a “blind pool” basis.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 3 hours ago
- Ares grows credit 34% with direct lending boost, but high yield takes rough ride in Q4 8 hours ago
- CIFC casts wide net as it prices upsized US CLO 8 hours ago
- Wellfleet prices triple As tight of market average after issuing CLO via Mizuho 9 hours ago
- CIFC launches CLO fund with investment grade mandate 9 hours ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 10 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 10 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 10 days ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 10 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 10 days ago