French bank sees strong interest in blind pool financing from US funds
Natixis is said to be making big inroads into the US mid-market loan-funding business by providing leverage to fund managers on a “blind pool” basis.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 1 day ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: grave times for UK banks and corps as May goes away 1 day ago
- Ohio pension backs GSO's upcoming European direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Details emerge of Natixis's new US leadership structure 1 day ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 1 day ago
- Continuous par build can provide a rainy-day fund for when downgrades to triple Cs pour in 22 days ago
- Superficial analysis in the press fails to account for critical differences between CLOs and CDOs 22 days ago
- Bankruptcies emerge across range of industries 22 days ago
- High yield bonds regain lost ground 23 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 23 days ago