KVK launches opportunistic hedge fund to target unloved CLO assets
Funds that live by a rigid set of guidelines (such as CLOs) are being targeted as a source of assets by opportunistic managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Calpers appoints CIO 17 hours ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 18 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 18 hours ago
- Sound Point wins $285 million CLO equity mandate from Canadian pension fund 19 hours ago
- BTIG brings in high yield and distressed sales specialist 19 hours ago
- Direct lenders look for slice of large-cap loan market 19 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 19 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 19 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 19 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 19 days ago