Reg cap trades spawn a secondary market, but not as we know it
It’s small, and at its early stages, but a secondary market is emerging for risk transfer deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Natixis rebrands its asset management arm 10 hours ago
- Clearwater increases headcount in its UK debt advisory business 10 hours ago
- Cheyne launches new global credit fund 1 day ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 4 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 4 days ago
- New tailored credit index tranches draw in private bank investors 19 days ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 19 days ago
- Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures 19 days ago
- Markets are complacent and partying like it’s 2006 19 days ago
- Market is always wrong on effect of CLO rule changes 19 days ago