Reg cap trades spawn a secondary market, but not as we know it
It’s small, and at its early stages, but a secondary market is emerging for risk transfer deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 22 hours ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 22 hours ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 3 days ago
- CLO b-wic lineup shows it’s never too late to trade 1.0 equity 3 days ago
- Goldman poaches Credit Suisse credit structuring specialist 3 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 18 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago