Spotlight: Local exchange carriers - calling for rescue on the M&A hotline
Growth-starved US phone companies are seeing consolidation as the best way to improve performance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition less than 1 hour ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD less than 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 1 hour ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 1 hour ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 hour ago
- New wave of CLO funds emerge as managers capitalise on tight spreads 20 days ago
- Vintage deals revived as CLO equity investors buy, refi, reset and repeat 20 days ago
- CIFC moves into US high yield with unique long/short credit strategy 21 days ago
- So much capital, so few deals: specialists fear for direct lending 21 days ago
- Phoenix bank hires Jefferies as it plans debut US CLO 21 days ago