Spread decline makes style vital
It’s not the number of CLOs you manage, it’s how you manage them: with 62 US firms pricing CLOs this year, managers are keen to stand out from the crowd
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle scores 2019's tightest CLO triple A as it prints via BAML 1 day ago
- Two structured finance partners join Clifford Chance in New York 1 day ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 1 day ago
- Arizona pension bullish on private credit after beating benchmark 1 day ago
- Los Angeles pension fund to shortlist illiquid credit managers 2 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 16 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 16 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 16 days ago
- Seriously, the CLO arb is difficult right now 16 days ago
- Gulf Stream to take CLO plunge again — eight years after sale 16 days ago