Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating
Lengthy commitment periods and drawn-out negotiations between institutional investors and fund managers could be a thing of the past thanks to a wave of multi-manager hedge fund platforms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain targets $500 million for CLO-focused vehicle 1 hour ago
- York prices first new CLO since 2016 via Goldman 1 hour ago
- Illinois pension fund appoints private debt consultant and awards $75 million to credit 1 hour ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 2 hours ago
- Värde picks up $250 million for Asia credit fund in just four months 2 hours ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 19 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 19 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 19 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 19 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 19 days ago