ArrowMark opts for rating to finance CLO vertical slice
ArrowMark Partners has taken the unusual step of obtaining a rating on a loan that it recently issued to support its CLO risk retention efforts
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Calpers appoints CIO 23 hours ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 1 day ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 day ago
- Sound Point wins $285 million CLO equity mandate from Canadian pension fund 1 day ago
- Direct lenders look for slice of large-cap loan market 19 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 19 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 20 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 20 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 20 days ago