ArrowMark opts for rating to finance CLO vertical slice
ArrowMark Partners has taken the unusual step of obtaining a rating on a loan that it recently issued to support its CLO risk retention efforts
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 5 hours ago
- Pricing balance between 'floored' and 'unfloored' CLO tranches shifts as two deals price 5 hours ago
- Apollo's MidCap unit takes CLO AUM beyond $2.5 billion 7 hours ago
- Californian pension fund assigns $25 million to Monroe direct lending strategy 8 hours ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 3 days ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 17 days ago
- CDS could help wean credit off the QE intravenous drip 17 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 17 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 17 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 18 days ago