Barclays steps into reg cap synthetics boom
Barclays has dramatically stepped up its activity in “significant risk transfer”, becoming one of the most active originators of regulatory capital trades, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva restructures investment platform and creates new credit unit less than 1 hour ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 hour ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 2 hours ago
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 3 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 1 day ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 18 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 19 days ago