Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale
Selling a business can be arduous, frustrating and nerve-wracking. An exhaustive process does help – but sometimes it takes a bit of luck for a deal to go through
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 22 hours ago
- GSO managing director set to join Platinum to build new credit unit 23 hours ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 23 hours ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago
- German asset manager launches CLO-focused Ucits fund 1 day ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 12 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 13 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 13 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 13 days ago
- European QE closure heralds volatility, credit dispersion – and mezz tranche opportunities 13 days ago