Metrics targets retail as funds reshape Australia’s loan market
Fund launch marks a turning point for a corporate loan market that has been largely inaccessible to non-bank investors since the financial crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Direct lending growth challenges loan administrators, finds private credit survey 3 hours ago
- HSBC asset management unit raises $800 million for global multi-manger loan fund 1 day ago
- SME lender ESO expands into Germany 1 day ago
- Capitala opens New York office and hires Czech's former head of loans 1 day ago
- San Francisco pension fund to deploy up to $4.5 billion in private debt 8 days ago
- UK funds brace themselves against value-for-money ruling 22 days ago
- Credit boutiques shine bright in Morningstar’s list 22 days ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 23 days ago
- Direct lenders divided over projected impact of scrapping leveraged lending guidelines 23 days ago
- Blockchain experts eye CLOs in bid to overhaul archaic practices 23 days ago