Metrics targets retail as funds reshape Australia’s loan market
Fund launch marks a turning point for a corporate loan market that has been largely inaccessible to non-bank investors since the financial crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Texas PE firm seeks $225 million as it launches its first-ever credit fund 11 hours ago
- Canadian pension giant makes big hire for new European direct lending unit 3 days ago
- Carlyle taps former Davidson Kempner credit specialist as managing director 4 days ago
- Monroe sees to it that endoscope specialist obtains $26 million loan 5 days ago
- Neuberger Berman targets corporate credit with $1.1 billion fund 5 days ago
- Pension funds shake up portfolios to make room for direct lending 18 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 18 days ago
- Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale 18 days ago
- CLO market considers alternatives as it prepares for life after Libor 18 days ago
- CLO industry says Citi marries quality and quantity 18 days ago