Metrics targets retail as funds reshape Australia’s loan market
Fund launch marks a turning point for a corporate loan market that has been largely inaccessible to non-bank investors since the financial crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 2 days ago
- KKR lists largest BDC on NYSE 3 days ago
- Edinburgh-based direct lender goes to boutique bank OakNorth for revolver 3 days ago
- US direct lender raises $91.95 million for second mezzanine fund 4 days ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 17 days ago
- Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures 17 days ago
- Markets are complacent and partying like it’s 2006 17 days ago
- Market is always wrong on effect of CLO rule changes 17 days ago
- Keep feeding the beast and you just might get bitten 17 days ago