Steady nerves pay for CLO managers holding Seadrill
CLO managers that held their loans to Seadrill Partners have been rewarded
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva restructures investment platform and creates new credit unit less than 1 hour ago
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 1 hour ago
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 2 hours ago
- Trawler banks $151 million for inaugural real estate debt fund 2 hours ago
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 2 hours ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 18 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 19 days ago