Angel Oak joins growth in credit interval funds
Angel Oak is set to become the latest credit manager to target retail investors following in the footsteps of Alcentra, GoldenTree, GSO and Octagon
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 6 hours ago
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 8 hours ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 8 hours ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to growing US private credit team 8 hours ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 13 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 13 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 13 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 13 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 13 days ago