Angel Oak joins growth in credit interval funds
Angel Oak is set to become the latest credit manager to target retail investors following in the footsteps of Alcentra, GoldenTree, GSO and Octagon
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 15 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 15 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 15 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 15 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 19 hours ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 8 days ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 8 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 8 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 8 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 8 days ago