Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market
Direct lending in Germany may be about to flourish, with regulatory changes encouraging fund managers to step into what had been considered an over-banked market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 8 hours ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to growing US private credit team 8 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles senior loan PM in London set to retire 9 hours ago
- Harbert European Growth Fund flourishes with €215 million final close 23 hours ago
- Private credit specialist rejoins Ares in Los Angeles 1 day ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 13 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 13 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 13 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 13 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 13 days ago