Fund managers refocus sights on Italy in pursuit of NPL portfolios
Distressed debt specialists are shifting their attentions from one part of southern Europe to another, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Bank appoints head of European loan trading in London 12 hours ago
- Manager holds first close at £90 million for UK lower mid-market fund 1 day ago
- M&G adds to its direct lending team in London 1 day ago
- London bridging lender Octane fuels growth with new credit hire 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff brings Euro CLO AUM over €1 billion with latest deal 5 days ago
- Nomura renews interest in synthetic CDOs by targeting full-cap deals 11 days ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 11 days ago
- Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds 11 days ago
- Finra pencils in proposals to trace extra detail in CLO trades 11 days ago
- CLO managers eat more of their own cooking 11 days ago