Points up front: goodbye structured credit; hello entrepreneurship
Good luck to former structured credit trader Lukasz Rzeczkowski, who has taken a leap out of the world of finance and into a medical venture.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 16 hours ago
- KKR eyes CLO equity for new fund 16 hours ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 1 day ago
- THL Credit increases loan fund assets by $179 million in one year 1 day ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 1 day ago
- Indonesian property developers: cracks reopen as liquidity dries up 21 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 21 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 21 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 21 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 21 days ago