US managers win South Korean investment
Ares, Audax and KKR are among the cluster of fund managers that have put their hearts and minds into marketing credit funds in Seoul – with great success
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 16 hours ago
- Greystone notches up $750 million final close for real estate fund 16 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 16 hours ago
- Axa IM brings in global head of fixed income 17 hours ago
- Indonesian property developers: cracks reopen as liquidity dries up 20 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 20 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 20 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 20 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 20 days ago