US managers win South Korean investment
Ares, Audax and KKR are among the cluster of fund managers that have put their hearts and minds into marketing credit funds in Seoul – with great success
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 5 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 7 hours ago
- US and European basis trades in play as bonds lag CDS rally 8 hours ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 9 hours ago
- Owl Rock hires ex-Credit Suisse official to New York team 9 hours ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 19 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 19 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 19 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 19 days ago
- Seriously, the CLO arb is difficult right now 19 days ago