CLO pioneer implements strategy for direct lending securitisation
European CLOs backed exclusively by middle-market credits are making a return after a decade in the wilderness
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 hours ago
- Canadian firm holds high hopes for cannabis-focused infrastructure fund 2 hours ago
- Chenavari raises $120 million in a year for multi-strategy credit vehicle 2 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 3 hours ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 19 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 19 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 19 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 19 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 19 days ago