Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios
Golub Capital Partners and TCW are among those to have launched new BDCs as regulators look to revamp leverage limits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco resets 2016-vintage Upland CLO 20 hours ago
- Dutch managers team up to launch $250 million EM impact fund 21 hours ago
- New Hampshire pension agrees $50 million investment in direct lending 21 hours ago
- Fundraising proves to be fruitful experience as manager's fund hits $540 million 1 day ago
- Canada Life appoints head of credit in London 1 day ago
- US risk retention did wonders for CLOs 21 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 21 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 21 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 21 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 21 days ago