Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios
Golub Capital Partners and TCW are among those to have launched new BDCs as regulators look to revamp leverage limits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 4 hours ago
- Barings adds BDC specialist Jonathan Bock to its team 5 hours ago
- Tor more than doubles AUM for Asia credit fund, filings suggest 6 hours ago
- AB raises $83 million for its second US direct lending fund 6 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 11 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 11 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 11 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 11 days ago
- European QE closure heralds volatility, credit dispersion – and mezz tranche opportunities 12 days ago