New tailored credit index tranches draw in private bank investors
A new product aimed at private banks is quietly taking off in the synthetic structured credit space
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golding poaches BlueBay's Das to head private debt 22 hours ago
- Schroders strengthens fixed income team in London 1 day ago
- Selwood launches $300 million credit fund on Deutsche platform 1 day ago
- Prytania lands in the US with MD hire to New York office 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 2 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 19 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 19 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 20 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 20 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 20 days ago