SMEs query make-up of direct lending platforms
Direct lenders that are affiliated with private equity businesses are being eyed with caution
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 23 hours ago
- Crossover sell-off risks heightened after Brexit vote, says BNP Paribas 23 hours ago
- Behave yourselves: EBA policy advisor warns against misuse of securitisation rules 1 day ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 7 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 8 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending report 8 days ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 8 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 8 days ago