SMEs query make-up of direct lending platforms
Direct lenders that are affiliated with private equity businesses are being eyed with caution
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Canadian firm holds high hopes for cannabis-focused infrastructure fund 2 hours ago
- Chenavari raises $120 million in a year for multi-strategy credit vehicle 2 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 hours ago
- TPG's Questa joins London-based direct lender as managing director 3 hours ago
- Foresight takes the road to Rome as it raises €70 million for infrastructure fund 4 hours ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 19 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 19 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 19 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 19 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 19 days ago