SMEs query make-up of direct lending platforms
Direct lenders that are affiliated with private equity businesses are being eyed with caution
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 2 days ago
- BlackRock names head of US CLO business, reports Reuters 2 days ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 3 days ago
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate 3 days ago
- HPS expands in distressed debt by taking over Dallas-based Tålamod 4 days ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 17 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 17 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 17 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 17 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 17 days ago