Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds
Six months after new guidelines were released over the use of subscription lines of credit for private equity-style funds, the aftershocks have been less dramatic than some credit managers expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 5 hours ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 6 hours ago
- Barclays prices new issue CLO for Illinois-based manager 6 hours ago
- Axa IM launches fourth new issue CLO of 2018 with triple As at 116.5bp 6 hours ago
- Carlyle turns out its 20th CLO transaction of 2018 6 hours ago
- CLO investors doff caps to Citi for creating fixed-rate substitute 18 days ago
- Managers cash in as investors come calling 18 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change 18 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index 18 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 18 days ago