Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds
Six months after new guidelines were released over the use of subscription lines of credit for private equity-style funds, the aftershocks have been less dramatic than some credit managers expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Steinhoff has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, rules DC 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Medley BDC loses compliance with NYSE as two directors depart 2 days ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 15 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 15 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 16 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 16 days ago
- Ares to expand network with hubs in Amsterdam and Madrid 16 days ago