Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds
Six months after new guidelines were released over the use of subscription lines of credit for private equity-style funds, the aftershocks have been less dramatic than some credit managers expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Rockford Tower climbes even higher with new $504.6 million CLO 10 hours ago
- Benefit Street hits a turn in the road, pricing its first CLO re-issue transaction 10 hours ago
- Market volatility will fuel demand for alternative credit, research suggests 10 hours ago
- Cerberus appoints former JP Morgan COO as president 11 hours ago
- Credit-oriented PE firm opens Texas office to aid capital deployment 11 hours ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 15 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 15 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 15 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 15 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 15 days ago