Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds
Six months after new guidelines were released over the use of subscription lines of credit for private equity-style funds, the aftershocks have been less dramatic than some credit managers expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Californian pension fund looks to increase exposure to opportunistic credit 2 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 2 days ago
- Sound Point reissues 2014 deal for five years as spreads push wider 2 days ago
- Octagon continues its rapid CLO issuance with fourth new deal of the year 2 days ago
- MJX refinances 2016 CLO with triple As at 107bp 2 days ago
- Mid market CLOs - the expanding middle 9 days ago
- BDCs turn to CLO financing as effective alternative to bilateral leverage agreements 10 days ago
- Investors debate merits of bond buckets as regulators revisit Volcker rule 10 days ago
- European QE closure heralds volatility, credit dispersion – and mezz tranche opportunities 10 days ago
- Standard Chartered plans refocused SRT return 10 days ago